Vumii Inc. becomes Opgal Inc. in the U.S. MarketAugust 31, 2020
Opgal Optronic Industries Ltd., a global player in advanced thermal imaging technology, has announced that its U.S. subsidiary, Vumii Imaging Inc., will operate under the new name Opgal Inc., effective immediately.
Spearheading the thermal imaging market for over 35 years, Opgal has operated in the U.S. security and safety market since 2010, under the Vumii brand. The company has made a name for itself in the high-end thermal imaging surveillance market. By consolidating the two brands under Opgal, the company can focus on strengthening its global brand in the U.S. The company’s ownership and staff has not changed.
CEO Ehud Dinerman stated, “As part of our focus on global expansion and business development, our leadership team believes it’s appropriate to consolidate the brand of our company. Allowing us to better convey our long history and heritage with the production of high-quality thermal imaging technologies.”
- Thermal Imaging and The Importance of Counter Drone Systems
- Thermal Cameras Securing a Residential Community
- Thermal Cameras Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 in Hospitals
- The Journey of Elevated Body Temperature (EBT) Detection
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #2 Cooled vs. Uncooled
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #1 Ranges
- Border Surveillance – On the Move
- On Drones, Thermal Cameras, and the Future of Humanity
- OGI Part 3: Opgal EyeCGas® Product Line
- New applications for thermal imaging devices around the world - Oct 2018
Border Surveillance (2) Defense (6) Drones (1) Elevated Body Temperature (1) Environment (4) Fire Detection (4) Gas Leak Detection (11) General (6) Handheld Thermal Cameras (8) Industrial (1) Law Enforcement (7) Mobile (3) Multi-Camera PTZ Systems (2) Oil and Gas (6) Opgal (1) Personal Vision Systems (2) Safe City (5) Search and Rescue (3) Security (13) Thermal Cameras (28) Thermography (3)