Vumii Inc. becomes Opgal Inc. in the U.S. MarketAugust 31, 2020
Opgal Optronic Industries Ltd., a global player in advanced thermal imaging technology, has announced that its U.S. subsidiary, Vumii Imaging Inc., will operate under the new name Opgal Inc., effective immediately.
Spearheading the thermal imaging market for over 35 years, Opgal has operated in the U.S. security and safety market since 2010, under the Vumii brand. The company has made a name for itself in the high-end thermal imaging surveillance market. By consolidating the two brands under Opgal, the company can focus on strengthening its global brand in the U.S. The company’s ownership and staff has not changed.
CEO Ehud Dinerman stated, “As part of our focus on global expansion and business development, our leadership team believes it’s appropriate to consolidate the brand of our company. Allowing us to better convey our long history and heritage with the production of high-quality thermal imaging technologies.”
- Securing Thermal Cameras against Network Vulnerabilities
- Gas Emission Monitoring at Tank Farms and Terminals
- Thermal Imaging in Coastal Surveillance and Maritime Security
- Thermal Imaging and The Importance of Counter Drone Systems
- Thermal Cameras Securing a Residential Community
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #2 Cooled vs. Uncooled
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #1 Ranges
- Border Surveillance – On the Move
- On Drones, Thermal Cameras, and the Future of Humanity
- OGI Part 3: Opgal EyeCGas® Product Line
Border Surveillance (3) Cybersecurity (1) Defense (6) Drones (2) Environment (4) Fire Detection (4) Gas Leak Detection (12) General (2) Handheld Thermal Cameras (8) Industrial (2) Law Enforcement (7) Maritime Security (1) Mobile (3) Multi-Camera PTZ Systems (2) Oil and Gas (6) Opgal (1) Perimeter Security (1) Personal Vision Systems (2) Safe City (5) Search and Rescue (3) Security (13) Thermal Cameras (29) Thermography (3)