Sii OP is now Offering On-Board Video AnalyticsFebruary 05, 2019
Following the growing popularity of the Sii OP thermal camera, Opgal announced that on-board video analytics will now be offered with the camera at no additional cost.
Opgal’s video analytics can be used for various target detection, tracking and alerts and are offering a wide set of capabilities, including user-defined set of regions and fences, scene AI, Minimum target size alert modification and ONVIF-based alerts.
The addition of this feature should enhance operators capability to receive real-time alerts for pre-defined set of targets while reducing the amount of data that will be needed to saved.
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #2 Cooled vs. Uncooled
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #1 Ranges
- Border Surveillance – On the Move
- On Drones, Thermal Cameras, and the Future of Humanity
- OGI Part 3: Opgal EyeCGas® Product Line
- New applications for thermal imaging devices around the world - Oct 2018
- New applications for thermal imaging devices around the world - Sep 2018
- THE VERSATILITY OF THERMAL IMAGING
- OGI P.2: Effectiveness of gas leak detection technologies
- All About Optical Gas Imaging (OGI) – Part 1: Complying with regulations
Border Surveillance (2) Defense (6) Drones (1) Environment (4) Fire Detection (4) Gas Leak Detection (11) General (2) Handheld Thermal Cameras (8) Industrial (1) Law Enforcement (7) Mobile (3) Multi-Camera PTZ Systems (2) Oil and Gas (6) Opgal (1) Personal Vision Systems (2) Safe City (5) Search and Rescue (3) Security (13) Thermal Cameras (28) Thermography (3)