Opgal’s New Sii FG Multi-Spectral Camera Wins SIA New Product Showcase AwardApril 12, 2018
Opgal’s innovative Sii FG 16 Thermal Vision System was presented with the SIA New Product Showcase Award under the category of “Video Surveillance Advanced Imaging Technologies” at ISC West 2018.
Developed in response to market demand, Sii FG 16 is a high-resolution Thermal Vision System with fused multi-spectral (MWIR & SWIR) capabilities that provides clear images in situations with severely reduced visibility. Its advanced algorithms provide about 3 times better visibility than the naked eye, and its unique design which combines thermal and short-wave images offers target detection, facial recognition and a first-in-kind image quality necessary for a variety of applications that require surveillance in harsh weather conditions.
“With HLS threats on the rise, we saw the need to create a true all-weather surveillance system that could provide coverage in all possible conditions,” said Doron Meirom, VP of Sales & Business Development at Opgal. “By combining MWIR & SWIR with Opgal’s proprietary image processing algorithms, we were able to create a thermal vision system that can penetrate dust, fog, snow, and other harsh climate elements to provide clear and detailed images that are normally undetectable to the naked eye.”
The first from a line of multi-spectral thermal cameras Opgal is developing, it is predicted the Sii FG 16 is will create a breakthrough in the thermal imaging world.
- Securing Thermal Cameras against Network Vulnerabilities
- Gas Emission Monitoring at Tank Farms and Terminals
- Thermal Imaging in Coastal Surveillance and Maritime Security
- Thermal Imaging and The Importance of Counter Drone Systems
- Thermal Cameras Securing a Residential Community
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #2 Cooled vs. Uncooled
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #1 Ranges
- Border Surveillance – On the Move
- On Drones, Thermal Cameras, and the Future of Humanity
- OGI Part 3: Opgal EyeCGas® Product Line
Border Surveillance (3) Cybersecurity (1) Defense (6) Drones (2) Environment (4) Fire Detection (4) Gas Leak Detection (12) General (2) Handheld Thermal Cameras (8) Industrial (2) Law Enforcement (7) Maritime Security (1) Mobile (3) Multi-Camera PTZ Systems (2) Oil and Gas (6) Opgal (1) Perimeter Security (1) Personal Vision Systems (2) Safe City (5) Search and Rescue (3) Security (13) Thermal Cameras (29) Thermography (3)