Opgal will showcase its products throughout 2019January 24, 2019
2019 appears to be be significant for Opgal, as new technologies and products are planned to be revealed throughout the year.
Opgal will be showcasing its newest technologies such as Sii FG and EyeRCore XGA in the following exhibitions:
Milipol Asia-Pacific – April 2-4, Singapore – Booth #2230.
Security Expo – June 26-27, Munich, Germany – Booth K01.
DSEI – September 10-13, London, UK – Booth N7-476.
Milipol Paris- November 19-22, Paris, France – As part of the Israeli Pavilion – Israeli Export Institute.
- Thermal Imaging and The Importance of Counter Drone Systems
- Thermal Cameras Securing a Residential Community
- Thermal Cameras Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 in Hospitals
- The Journey of Elevated Body Temperature (EBT) Detection
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #2 Cooled vs. Uncooled
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #1 Ranges
- Border Surveillance – On the Move
- On Drones, Thermal Cameras, and the Future of Humanity
- OGI Part 3: Opgal EyeCGas® Product Line
- New applications for thermal imaging devices around the world - Oct 2018
Border Surveillance (2) Defense (6) Drones (1) Elevated Body Temperature (1) Environment (4) Fire Detection (4) Gas Leak Detection (11) General (6) Handheld Thermal Cameras (8) Industrial (1) Law Enforcement (7) Mobile (3) Multi-Camera PTZ Systems (2) Oil and Gas (6) Opgal (1) Personal Vision Systems (2) Safe City (5) Search and Rescue (3) Security (13) Thermal Cameras (28) Thermography (3)