Opgal Announces CRISP Technology as its Representative in Selected European CountriesSeptember 12, 2018
Opgal Optronic Industries, a leading manufacturer of thermal imaging systems, announced it has signed an agreement with CRISP Technology to represent the company’s commercial security products in selected European territories.
Opgal’s security solutions tackle current security concerns with off-the-shelf thermal imaging systems and multi-spectral solutions in MWIR, LWIR, SWIR and visible wavelengths. The Vumii™ line of products presents one of the broadest assortments of off-the-shelf security cameras and systems available today, which can be used for all-weather day & night protection of site perimeters, borders and critical infrastructures.
“With HLS threats are on the rise, we identified a significant need for our thermal systems in Europe” said Roy Israeli, Marketing and Business Development Director at Opgal. “We believe our agreement with CRISP Technology will increase our local positioning in key territories, by harnessing the knowledge of a strong local partner to represent Opgal.”
Enrico Dani, Managing Director at CRISP Technology said: “We are enthused to join forces with Opgal. Combining field experience with cutting edge technology creates the perfect match for our customers that require the highest level of image quality and reliability in any weather condition.”
- The Journey of Elevated Body Temperature (EBT) Detection
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #2 Cooled vs. Uncooled
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #1 Ranges
- Border Surveillance – On the Move
- On Drones, Thermal Cameras, and the Future of Humanity
- OGI Part 3: Opgal EyeCGas® Product Line
- New applications for thermal imaging devices around the world - Oct 2018
- New applications for thermal imaging devices around the world - Sep 2018
- THE VERSATILITY OF THERMAL IMAGING
- OGI P.2: Effectiveness of gas leak detection technologies
Border Surveillance (2) Defense (6) Drones (1) Elevated Body Temperature (1) Environment (4) Fire Detection (4) Gas Leak Detection (11) General (3) Handheld Thermal Cameras (8) Industrial (1) Law Enforcement (7) Mobile (3) Multi-Camera PTZ Systems (2) Oil and Gas (6) Opgal (1) Personal Vision Systems (2) Safe City (5) Search and Rescue (3) Security (13) Thermal Cameras (28) Thermography (3)