Experience Opgal’s Fire Detection Solutions at IFSEC 2018June 03, 2018
Opgal Optronic Industries Ltd. will be participating at IFSEC, Europe’s leading security event, at the Digifort booth 19-21 June 2018, in London.
Available for visitor demonstration will be the Sii AT fire detection camera. A 24/7 surveillance camera with innovative image processing, specially designed to detect and identify hotspots and fire. Integrated with Digifort’s advanced video monitoring software, the Sii AT fire detection cameras have precise alarm triggers that can cue other PTZ cameras to the exact location of an event, all available on one platform.
Opgal’s recent partnership with Digifort, an award-winning company that specializes in video surveillance software and video monitoring intelligence, comes as part of the efforts to deliver the best comprehensive surveillance solutions to all clients.
Visit the Opgal team at the Digifort booth # B232, from June 19-21, 2018, at the ExCeL, London, UK.
- Thermal Imaging and The Importance of Counter Drone Systems
- Thermal Cameras Securing a Residential Community
- Thermal Cameras Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 in Hospitals
- The Journey of Elevated Body Temperature (EBT) Detection
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #2 Cooled vs. Uncooled
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #1 Ranges
- Border Surveillance – On the Move
- On Drones, Thermal Cameras, and the Future of Humanity
- OGI Part 3: Opgal EyeCGas® Product Line
- New applications for thermal imaging devices around the world - Oct 2018
Border Surveillance (2) Defense (6) Drones (1) Elevated Body Temperature (1) Environment (4) Fire Detection (4) Gas Leak Detection (11) General (6) Handheld Thermal Cameras (8) Industrial (1) Law Enforcement (7) Mobile (3) Multi-Camera PTZ Systems (2) Oil and Gas (6) Opgal (1) Personal Vision Systems (2) Safe City (5) Search and Rescue (3) Security (13) Thermal Cameras (28) Thermography (3)