Thailand’s Navy Purchases Israeli Counter-Drone SystemNovember 12, 2019
Congrats to our partner, Skylock – Anti-Drone Systems, for a successful completion of their latest counter-drone solution.
Thailand’s navy has recently acquired their counter-drone system, and we are happy to be the provider of the system’s EO/IR trackers, thermal imaging and daytime camera. The system can identify and track up to 200 drones simultaneously, at a range of up to 10km depending on the weather conditions and size of the target.
Both Skylock and Opgal will be presenting at Milipol Paris on November 19-22. Come meet us at stands C041 and stand D085.
- Securing Thermal Cameras against Network Vulnerabilities
- Gas Emission Monitoring at Tank Farms and Terminals
- Thermal Imaging in Coastal Surveillance and Maritime Security
- Thermal Imaging and The Importance of Counter Drone Systems
- Thermal Cameras Securing a Residential Community
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #2 Cooled vs. Uncooled
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #1 Ranges
- Border Surveillance – On the Move
- On Drones, Thermal Cameras, and the Future of Humanity
- OGI Part 3: Opgal EyeCGas® Product Line
Border Surveillance (3) Cybersecurity (1) Defense (6) Drones (2) Environment (4) Fire Detection (4) Gas Leak Detection (12) General (2) Handheld Thermal Cameras (8) Industrial (2) Law Enforcement (7) Maritime Security (1) Mobile (3) Multi-Camera PTZ Systems (2) Oil and Gas (6) Opgal (1) Perimeter Security (1) Personal Vision Systems (2) Safe City (5) Search and Rescue (3) Security (13) Thermal Cameras (29) Thermography (3)