Thailand’s Navy Purchases Israeli Counter-Drone SystemNovember 12, 2019
Congrats to our partner, Skylock – Anti-Drone Systems, for a successful completion of their latest counter-drone solution.
Thailand’s navy has recently acquired their counter-drone system, and we are happy to be the provider of the system’s EO/IR trackers, thermal imaging and daytime camera. The system can identify and track up to 200 drones simultaneously, at a range of up to 10km depending on the weather conditions and size of the target.
Both Skylock and Opgal will be presenting at Milipol Paris on November 19-22. Come meet us at stands C041 and stand D085.
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #2 Cooled vs. Uncooled
- 10 Thermal Imaging Tips - #1 Ranges
- Border Surveillance – On the Move
- On Drones, Thermal Cameras, and the Future of Humanity
- OGI Part 3: Opgal EyeCGas® Product Line
- New applications for thermal imaging devices around the world - Oct 2018
- New applications for thermal imaging devices around the world - Sep 2018
- THE VERSATILITY OF THERMAL IMAGING
- OGI P.2: Effectiveness of gas leak detection technologies
- All About Optical Gas Imaging (OGI) – Part 1: Complying with regulations
Border Surveillance (2) Defense (6) Drones (1) Environment (4) Fire Detection (4) Gas Leak Detection (11) General (2) Handheld Thermal Cameras (8) Industrial (1) Law Enforcement (7) Mobile (3) Multi-Camera PTZ Systems (2) Oil and Gas (6) Opgal (1) Personal Vision Systems (2) Safe City (5) Search and Rescue (3) Security (13) Thermal Cameras (28) Thermography (3)