If you are considering fixed optical gas imaging cameras solutions installation in your facility, the first step is proper planning. Which ultimately will results in the most optimal results.
One monitoring solution to consider is Opgal’s 24/7 Fixed OGI solution. which is generally a site level continues emissions monitoring solution.
Professionals in this field can assist you in assessing your premises in order to offer the best solution for your needs..
Here are some questions you need to consider when planning the installation:
- What is the application (well pad single/multiple, compressor station, right of way etc.)
- Where are the critical points of detection? Are they across blowdown and packing vent systems? Tanks? detection of leaks from the pipelines?
- What is the size of area to be protected? The size of the area is very important in understanding not only how many cameras are needed, but if a 24/7 fixed OGI system is needed at all.
- Is the site manned or unmanned?
- Where would you prefer to have the equipment installed? (pole? building? Ground? communications tower?)
- Is there infrastructure within the detection area needing to be covered (power, communication, etc. )?
- Is the installation considered a hazardous location (Class 1, Div 1 & 2)?
- Mapping of the area (such as google map) is always a great first step in understanding the site.
By following these steps, you can ensure a successful evaluation of fixed optical gas imaging cameras in your location. Which will eventually follow by a site inspection , and then an accurate installation.
With Opgal’s Fixed OGI solutions, you will have a comprehensive guidance and solution for detecting and responding to gas leaks, increasing safety and efficiency in your operations.
In conclusion, planning the installation of fixed OGI cameras in your refinery can help you monitor gas emissions to reduce mission reduction and efficiency of your facility.
By choosing the right solution, you can ensure that your fixed OGI cameras are providing valuable information and helping you to make informed decisions about your facility.
If you’re interested in learning more about Opgal’s fixed OGI solutions, Contact us today to learn more.