Technical ManagerJul 21, 2021
- Complete Project/Product Line development ownership including technical, quality, schedule and budgetary aspects
- Lead and motivate multidisciplinary development team to meet project goals
- Manage development team throughout the entire development life cycle from requirements phase until move to production, including design reviews and documentation
- Define system requirements and system tests including qualification and proof of design tests
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and system integration
- Take into consideration design alternatives, best practices, risks and new technologies
- Management and coordination of sub-contractors
- Continuous interaction with product management, marketing, and production
- Pre-sale support
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering / computer engineering / electro-optical engineering / system engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience as a project manager / technical manager leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience with electro-optical systems
- Experience with embedded software
- Strong interpersonal skills, and team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Passion for new technologies
- Experience with thermal imaging / image processing / computer vision / software analytics – an advantage
Security Product ManagerJul 21, 2021
- Take responsibility for the full life cycle of the products within the company
- Represent the customer need (voice of the customer), prepare marketing requirements and sales collateral
- Prioritize product and features development with inputs from R&D, marketing and sales
- Lead product development initiatives, and motivate multidisciplinary teams and individuals to meet goals and deadlines
- Drive product launches including working with marketing, sales and engineering departments
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering / Electro Optical Engineering / System Engineering from a leading university
- MBA an advantage
- Experience as a product manager
- Experience as a project manager
- Experience with electro optical systems in the Defense and Security industries
System Engineer for the Engineering DepartmentJul 21, 2021
- Support for development processes from development to production (NPI)
- ECO management and configuration control with subcontractors, construction of product portfolios – assembly instructions, engineering documentation, etc.
- Production engineering for the benefit of improvement and efficiency, cost and time reduction (Cost Reduction)
- Working with the development, production, quality assurance and subcontracting departments
- Subordination: Engineering Director
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar position – required.
- Experience in managing product trees – required.
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings – advantage of experience in NPI processes and transfer from development to production – required.
- Experience working with configuration management software (preferred for Agile).
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking Ability to prioritize tasks, ability to work independently and in a team, good interpersonal skills, attention to detail, ability to build processes
- Experience working with electro-optical equipment
- Electronics / Mechanical Engineer
- High-level technical English
FPGA EngineerJul 21, 2021
– Bachelor of Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
– At least 5 years experience in VHDL firmware development and firmware design (FPGA Firmware).
– Experience with video-based systems – advantage
– Proven experience at Logic Design
– High Speed Experience – Advantage
– Experience working with external memory components such as DDR and FLASH.
– Knowing video standards such as SDI, Camera Link and more – an advantage
– Familiarity with FPGAs such as SPARTAN and ZYNQ of XILINX, ARIA of ALTERA and MACH of LATTICE.
– Experience with analyzing software of the various FPGA components such as CHIPSCOPE and SIGNALTAP
– Knowledge and familiarity with analog and digital circuit design in a multidisciplinary environment (HW + FW + SW).
– Experience working with laboratory equipment such as scoop, suppliers and more.
– Ability to write requirements documents, tests and proof of design.
– Independent, responsible, “big head” and excellent human relations.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION