Junior Software QAApr 07, 2022
We are looking for a motivated software quality engineer to join our team in developing next generation thermal imaging products.
- At least one years experience
- Experience in writing relevant documents
- Team player
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Experience with testrail and Jira python Jenkins is a plus
- Experience with thermal imaging is a big plus
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
Junior Software EngineerApr 07, 2022
We are looking for a motivated software engineer to join our team in developing next generation thermal imaging products.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement features and fixes to our next generation thermal imaging software platform
- Take active part in designing new features
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or demonstrated equivalent experience
- 2 years experience as a software engineer using C or C++ at least 1 year on Linux
- Familiarity with correct multi-threaded development
- Team player
- Experience with image processing is a plus
- Experience with embedded systems is a plus
- Experience with front-end development is a plus
Hardware & Firmware Team LeaderJan 23, 2022
Hardware, Firmware and Mechanics Team Leader for the R&D Department
- Electrical and electronics engineer with experience in BD
- Has experience as a project manager / hardware engineer
- Experience in managing subcontractors – required
- Experience in electro-optical systems – a big advantage
- Understanding of mechanics
- Team player, ability to manage and lead a team
- Excellent level of English
Hardware EngineerJan 23, 2022
- Experience in designing high-speed digital circuits for at least two years
- Experience in designing sensitive analog circuits – an advantage
- Proven experience in PCB circuit design
- Control of OrCAD CIS, Allegro, Visio design tools
- Knowledge of logical design – an advantage
- Experience in a project-intensive work environment
- Experience in multidisciplinary systems
- Design and development of electronics for electro-optical systems
- Full responsibility for electronics design in the project / product – translation of system requirements, design, construction and testing of models, beyond production and troubleshooting
- Management of subcontractors
- Working closely with systems engineers, software, firmware, mechanics, project manager, engineering, marketing and manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Master’s Degree Advantage.
Product ManagerJan 13, 2022
Job Requirements and Skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in systems engineering, product, projects, or programs management.
- Experience as a product manager – will be considered as advantage.
- Extensive knowledge in electro-optics – will be considered as significant advantage.
- Responsibility for the integrative management of implementation of development and operational processes related to sales orders, within the various organization disciplines and correspondence with the customers.
- In-depth knowledge of the products at a HANDS ON level.
- Control of the development plans in terms of budget and schedule.
- Deep understanding of customer needs and a reflection of the needs to the entire organization.
- Electrical Engineering / Electro-Optical Engineering / System Engineering
- MBA will be considered as advantage.
AlgorithmistJan 04, 2022
- B.Sc. in Mathematics/electrical engineering (signal processing related) / computer engineering (signal processing related) / Physics (electro-optics related). M.Sc./Ph.D. an advantage.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience as algorithm designer for imaging systems.
- Experience with electro-optical systems. Thermal imaging experience is an advantage.
- Hands-on software development experience.
- Experience with building AI algorithms – advantage
- Fluent MATLAB and Python
- Learning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hebrew.